PowerZaC – core processing
Real-time transaction processing system
PowerZaC is a state of the art 4th generation real-time transaction processing system, designed to combine short time-to-market, high adaptability to customer needs, exceptional scalability and safe and robust operations according to the financial industry standards.
PowerZaC is already deployed in the multi-institution environments that processes transactions across different countries, currencies, regions and regulation schemes. It comes with support for all major card brands such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, UnionPay, etc.; fuel cards; national direct debit schemes; private label cards; wallets and newer cashless payment schemes among which are ApplePay, GooglePay, and open banking.
Fast and flexible implementations
To achieve trinity of the successful implementations a special consideration in the design process was given to seamless integration between closed source out-of-the-box business logic and custom scripting extensions:
- Adaptability without changing source code;
- Open system to the customer implemented changes;
- Significantly reduce time and effort when implementing changes of various complexity.
Both capacity and business continuity are achieved through the true high availability operations giving the possibility to build highly robust infrastructure with two or more servers deployed in distanced processing centers. The system runs both on the business-oriented platforms as well as on open source ones – platforms that are equally supported and equally capable. Scaling is achieved by adding more power to the servers or adding more servers to achieve volumes measured in billions.
The System is compliant with all relevant finance industry and card industry standards but was also successfully adapted to a number of markets with strict regulations such as C-TAP regulative.
Features of PowerZac System
Among the features of the PowerZaC system and additional accompanying products are:
- Message engine with an extensive protocol support;
- Protocol conversion;
- Connectivity with card brands including clearing & settlement;
- Connectivity with partner networks, country or regional processors, core banking systems, etc;
- Connectivity with web services such as SOAP, REST, etc.;
- Routing models: BIN switching, multi-acquiring, etc.;
- POS driving and management;
- GPa driving;
- ATM driving, monitoring and management;
- ATM cash predictions and loading strategy optimizations;
- Authorization and fraud/risk management;
- Card issuing supporting activities: personalization, life cycle management, etc.;
- Dynamic currency conversion;
- Sale and distribution of electronic goods: prepaid phone top-up, lottery, tickets, etc.;
- TLS termination;
- Transaction extracts.
PowerZaC is already deployed in the multi-institution environments that processes transactions across different countries, currencies, regions and regulation schemes.